ADAPTIC TOUCH™ Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing
Case series evaluation: ADAPTIC TOUCH™ Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing in partial thickness skin-graft
Click here to view ADAPTIC TOUCH™ Dressing Product codes
Copyright 2014, 2017 KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks designated herein are proprietary to Systagenix Wound Management IP Co B.V., its affiliates and/or licensors.
C1940 OCT 2014
1. Ivins, N., and Harding, K. G. A series of case studies using a non adhering silicone dressing. Poster, EWMA 2011.
2. International case series: Using ADAPTIC TOUCH™ Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing: Case Studies. London: Wounds International, 2013
3. Stephens S. et al. Evaluation of a non-adhering silicone wound contact dressing with optimised design for the management of dry to heavily exuding wounds. Poster, WIC 2011.
4. Brosnan, P. et al. The design principles of non-adherent materials. Poster, EWMA 2012. 5. Bianchi, J. Consensus guidance for the use of ADAPTIC TOUCH™ non-adherent dressing. Wounds UK 2011.
5. Bianchi, J. Consensus guidance for the use of ADAPTIC TOUCH™ non-adherent dressing. Wounds UK 2011.
6. Stephens, S. Evaluation of the Free Passage of Fluid Through a Non-Adhering Silicone Wound Contact Layer. 2010
* Based on UK drug tariff February 2014.