TIELLE™ Plus Hydropolymer Adhesive Dressing
TIELLE™ Plus Hydropolymer Adhesive Dressing is an adhesive hydropolymer foam dressing with LIQUALOCK™ Advanced Absorption Technology for medium to highly exuding wounds.
Click here to view TIELLE™ Plus Dressing product sizes
Copyright 2014, 2017 KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks designated herein are proprietary to Systagenix Wound Management IP Co B.V., its affiliates and/or licensors.
C4147 Oct 2014
* 43% wounds healed and 50.4% considered improved within 12 weeks of treatment.
1. Ballard, K. Clinical and scientific data of a hydropolymer range of dressings. J Nursing 2002; 11(20).
2. Mellor J. and Boothman S. TIELLE™ hydropolymer dressings: wound responsive technology, The Exudate Supplement Part two P14-17. Br J Nurs Vol 12 No20 & Br J, Community Nurs Vol 8 No.11.
3. Boothman S. et al. Testing of the Bacterial Barrier Properties of TIELLE Dressings Using a Modifi ed Version of the Draft CEN Test Method (prEN 13726-5). Poster 2001.
4. Diehm C. and Lawall, H. Evaluation of TIELLE™ hydropolymer dressings in the management of chronic exudating wounds in primary care. Int. Wound J. 2005, 2(1):26-35.
5.Turton, K. et al. Evaluation Of The Fluid Handling Properties Of Hydropolymer Foam Dressings For Managing Wound Exudate.Wounds UK 2011.
6. Data on fi le.
7.Carter, K. Hydropolymer dressings in the management of wound exudate. Br. J. Comm. Nursing 2003, 8(9) Suppl: 10-16.
8. Foster, S. and Mistry, P. Evaluation of the liquid retention capabilities of foam dressings. Wounds UK2010.
9. Schulze, H.J. Clinical evaluation of TIELLE™ Plus dressing in the management of exudating chronic wounds. Br. J. Comm. Nursing 2003, 8(11):18-22.
10. Peach, V. Evaluating adhesive foam wound care dressings in clinical practice. Wounds UK 2011.