TIELLE™ Lite Hydropolymer Adhesive Dressing is an adhesive hydropolymer foam dressing with LiquaLock™ Advanced Absorption Technology for low/non exuding and bleeding wounds.
Click here to view TIELLE™ Lite product codes
Preventing skin-stripping and blistering using a non-adherent perforated
ethylene methyl acrylate film dressing: A case study evaluation
Clinical benefits of TIELLE™ Lite for post operative incisions
© Systagenix Wound Management 2014. Brands marked with ™ or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix.
All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
C4111 Oct 2014
1. Taylor, A. et al. A non-comparative multicentre clinical evaluation of a new hydropolymer adhesive dressing. J Wound Care 1999, 8(10):489-49
2. Boothman S. et al. Testing of the Bacterial Barrier Properties of TIELLE Dressings Using a Modifi ed Version of the Draft CEN Test Method (prEN 13726-5). Poster 2001.
3. Diehm C. and Lawall, H. Evaluation of TIELLE™ hydropolymer dressings in the management of chronic exudating wounds in primary care. Int. Wound J. 2005, 2(1):26-35.
4. Ballard, K. Clinical and scientific data of a hydropolymer range of dressings. J Nursing 2002; 11(20).
5. Carter, K. Hydropolymer dressings in the management of wound exudate, 2003.
6. Data on file.
7. Data on file.