The TIELLE™ Family are a range of hydropolymer foams with LiquaLock™ Advanced Absorption Technology. They are designed to manage different levels of exudate across a range of wound types and they come in a wide selection of shapes and sizes with or without an adhesive border.
Evidence Made Easy:Testing fluid handling
© Systagenix Wound Management 2016. Brands marked with ™ or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix.
All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
C4111 Oct 2014
1. Evaluation of TIELLE™ hydropolymer dressings in the management of chronic exudating wounds in primary care. Diehm C., Lawall, H. Int. Wound J. 2005, 2(1):26-35.
2. A non-comparative multicentre clinical evaluation of a new hydropolymer adhesive dressing. Taylor, A., Lane, C., Walsh, J., Whittaker, S., Ballard, K., Young, S.R. J Wound Care 1999, 8(10):489-492.
3. Hydropolymer dressings in the management of wound exudate. Carter, K. Br. J. Comm. Nursing 2003, 8(9) Suppl: 10-16.
4. The Evaluation of Fluid Retention in Foam Dressings, Foster S. and Mistry, P., Wounds UK 2010.
5. Clinical evaluation of TIELLE™ Plus dressing in the management of exudating chronic wounds. Schulze, H.J. Br. J. Comm. Nursing 2003, 8(11):18-22.
6. Boothman S. et al, Bacterial Barrier characteristics of TIELLE™ to the proposed CEN Test Method, Poster 2002.
7. An evaluation of wound dressings to manage wound exudate and conform to the wound bed, Cullen B. et al, poster SAWC 2010.