TIELLE™ Hydropolymer Adhesive Dressing
Click here to view TIELLE™ Dressing product codes
Copyright 2014, 2017 KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks designated herein are proprietary to Systagenix Wound Management IP Co B.V., its affiliates and/or licensors.
C4111 Oct 2014
1. Ballard, K. Clinical and scientifi c data of a hydropolymer range of dressings. J Nursing 2002; 11(20).
2. Mellor J. and Boothman S. TIELLE™ hydropolymer dressings: wound responsive technology, The Exudate Supplement Part two P14-17. Br J Nurs Vol 12 No 20 & Br J, Community Nurs Vol 8 No.11.
3. Carter, K. Hydropolymer dressings in the management of wound exudate, 2003.
4.Boothman S. et al. Testing of the Bacterial Barrier Properties of TIELLE™ Dressings Using a Modifi ed Version of the Draft CEN Test Method (prEN 13726-5). Poster 2001.
5.Diehm C. and Lawall, H. Evaluation of TIELLE™ hydropolymer dressings in the management of chronic exudating wounds in primary care. Int. Wound J. 2005, 2(1):26-35.
6. Foster, S. and Mistry, P. Evaluation of the liquid retention capabilities of foam dressings. Wounds UK 2010.
7. Schulze, H.J. Clinical evaluation of TIELLE™ Plus dressing in the management of exudating chronic wounds. Br. J. Comm. Nursing 2003, 8(11):18-22.
8. Peach, V. Evaluating adhesive foam wound care dressings in clinical practice. Wounds UK 2011.