SILVERCEL™ NON-ADHERENT Dressing
SILVERCEL™ NON-ADHERENT Hydro-Alginate Antimicrobial Dressing with Silver with EASYLIFT™ Precision Film Technology is a non-woven pad composed of alginate, carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and silver coated nylon fibres, with a non-adherent wound contact layer.
Click here to view SILVERCEL™ NON-ADHERENT Dressing Product sizes:
Article: Clinical evaluation of SILVERCEL™ NON-ADHERENT Dressing in wound infections
Case study series: Using SILVERCEL™ NON-ADHERENT Dressing in infected wounds
Click here for more news & evidence on SILVERCEL™ NON-ADHERENT Dressing
Copyright 2013, 2017 KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks designated herein are proprietary to Systagenix Wound Management IP Co B.V., its affiliates and/or licensors.
C1678 NOV 2013
1. Clark, R. et al. Simulated in use tests to evaluate a Non-Adherent Antimicrobial silver alginate dressing. Poster, CAWC 2009 (in vitro).
2. Gray, D. SILVERCEL™ Non Adherent dressing: taking the pain out of antimicrobial use. Wounds UK 2009, Vol 5(4).
3. Hart, J. and Bell, A. Evaluation of a novel antimicrobial non adherent silver alginate/CMC wound dressing in the porcine partial-thickness excisional wound model. Poster, Wounds UK 2009.
4. Clark, R. et al. The Evaluation of Absorbent Silver containing dressings In Vitro. Poster, Wounds UK 2009.
5. Clark, R. and Bradbury, S. SILVERCEL™ NON ADHERENT Made Easy. Wounds International Vol. 1(5) 2010.
6. McInroy, L., et al. Effect of a new non adherent absorbent silver antimicrobial dressing on biofilm formation. Poster, 2009 (in vitro).
7. International case series: Using SILVERCEL Non-Adherent: Case Studies. London: Wounds International, 2012.
8. Edwards, J. Use of SILVERCEL™ NON-ADHERENT dressings on burn wounds: a case series. Wounds UK 2013, Vol 9(3): 85-88.
C1678 NOV 2013