Systagenix supporting Wounds International in Kuala Lumpur
With support from Systagenix, Wounds International is running a plenary session at the forthcoming Global wound care made local conference in Kuala Lumpur, looking at elevated protease activity (EPA) and wound healing. The session will be led by Professor Keith Harding and Jacqui Fletcher from the Welsh Wound Innovation Centre, UK and held at 11am on Saturday 19th October. This important update will consider:
- What are proteases and how do they affect wound healing?
- How can you identify wounds with EPA and how big is the problem?
- How can we treat EPA-affected wounds effectively and improve outcomes?
In addition, Professor Keith Harding and Jacqui Fletcher will also be running two Made Easy workshop sessions supported by Systagenix at 2pm and 3pm on the 19th October entitled Wound assessment and the management of non-healing wounds. These smaller more intimate sessions will allow delegates to involve themselves in an interactive and lively workshop focusing on the following discussion points:
- Why measurement and documentation of the wound is important
- How data should be implemented to determine treatment pathways
- How to utilise advanced therapies to improve outcomes
We look forward to welcoming you to Kuala Lumpur.
If you have not already registered, please visit the conference website at www.woundsinternational2013.com